I’m dreaming of a fish blanket…
Archive for May, 2008
I’ve been tagged with a meme! Thank you, Susan! Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
So, I’ve been trying to think of something to say about myself. (I never felt…so boring…until now!) Okay, here goes:
1. When I was little, I wanted to be an airplane pilot. (I actually took flying lessons for awhile…until I ran out of dough. Flying is expensive!)
2. I wish that I had gone to art school! I love to paint and draw. I like to take my art stuff outside, and try to paint and draw what I see (as long as no one is watching!).
3. When I like a song, I have to listen to it about a hundred times. Or more. And, I have to learn all about the song, and learn how to sing it, and how to fake it on the piano. Oh, and when I was ten, I tried to memorize and play an entire songbook from World War I. (I banged out “Over There” on the piano for hours and hours…my family was not pleased.)
4. I’ve had singing lessons, too…mostly classical stuff. I’m a soprano. Oh, and when I hear a choir, I cry. Always!
5. I went to medical school…a long time ago. I graduated. I specialized in Internal Medicine….then I switched to Psychiatry. I am a psychiatrist. A knitting, singing, painting, drawing psychiatrist.
Now, to tag others. (If anyone wants to join in, please consider yourself tagged!) How about these wonderful blogs:
Tag! Pass it on!